Volkstaat

Volkstaat (Afrikaans for "People's state") is a proposal for the establishment of a homeland for Afrikaners. Outside a possible use of force, the South African Constitution and International Legislation present certain possibilities for the establishment of such a state. The South African regime declared that they would not support a Volkstaat, but "would do everything they could to ensure the protection of the Afrikaner language and culture". What a fine job they are doing.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Volkstaat in the Western Cape

The vision of Jan Lambrecht from africancrisis.orgis presented here:

In my previous post I mentioned the L-shaped piece of terrain which I thought whites could seize in the Cape. It is a small portion of the Cape. But it would be more than large enough to house a population of many millions of whites if need be.

I thought what the heck, let me scan a map and draw the borders based on natural features - mountains and rivers which are nice and defensible and which would be an attacker's nightmare.

This is pretty much in line with the sort of area I envisaged when I wrote my book.

The map below is the small version of it so that you can see at a glance that I am referring to the very southern tip of S.Africa. The border I envisage as a minimum is the one drawn in red. As you can see it would cover the northern tips of ranges of mountains. Very defensible. The borders might be a bit long, but I think it would be very doable because many things in the Cape favour us. Then there's the question of Port Elizabeth. The blue line is an alternate border suggestion, which seizes some mountains and a river which runs to the north of Port Elizabeth which would give us a 2nd city - and a 3rd port!

It is a small portion of the Cape. But it would be more than large enough to house a population of many millions of whites if need be.

I thought what the heck, let me scan a map and draw the borders based on natural features - mountains and rivers which are nice and defensible and which would be an attacker's nightmare.

This is pretty much in line with the sort of area I envisaged when I wrote my book.

The map below is the small version of it so that you can see at a glance that I am referring to the very southern tip of S.Africa. The border I envisage as a minimum is the one drawn in red. As you can see it would cover the northern tips of ranges of mountains. Very defensible. The borders might be a bit long, but I think it would be very doable because many things in the Cape favour us. Then there's the question of Port Elizabeth. The blue line is an alternate border suggestion, which seizes some mountains and a river which runs to the north of Port Elizabeth which would give us a 2nd city - and a 3rd port!

For example, there are 45 million people in this country, and of them 4.2 million are white.

A short while back I spoke about the fact that we'd be outnumbered 10:1.

That is true - if you look at an average for the whole country.

But for some time I've been accumulating various statistical data. I was just in the mood to do something different and finally I sat down and pored over tables, data and statistics - and the news is very good!

I have never before actually sat down and analysed the population data in detail. My problem was how to break it down and get realistic numbers out of it.

I sat looking at trends over decades, breakdowns, estimates, etc.

The bad news is that percentagewise, over the last century, we whites have gone down from being 21% of the population of this country down to less than 10%. Bummer.

But even so, the results look really good.

There are many parts of this country - where I reckon whites could hold territory in an all-out civil war... many places - valuable places too.

I still think the Cape is the ideal spot. The Cape is so incredibly defensible. There are SO MANY THINGS THAT WORK IN OUR FAVOUR IN THE CAPE. Today I saw many things I'd never realised before.

Let me tell you of a really neat white homeland that would be rock-solid to defend. Look at maps, and you will see several mountain ranges in the Cape which form almost an L-shape. They run almost parallel to the coast. They run from Saldhana bay, around the Cape to Port Elizabeth. There are lots of them.

Now there are a few hundred thousand whites living in Cape Town - which is a small area. Let me tell you, if we seized Cape Town and drew our borders at those mountain ranges, we could have land right up to the north of Saldhana bay (maybe even all the way up to Namibia if we wanted), and our homeland could reach as far as Port Elizabeth. But PE is not that defensible, so it might be just out of reach for us. But most of our border would be ocean on the one hand, and mountains on the other. Only 5% of our border would be on "flat terrain". We'd have an large L-shaped country with more than enough room for 4 million whites. We'd have two ports, several airports, and at least one major city. Our country would be awesomely defensible. On the one hand we'd have a massive buffer zone in the form of a largely barren semi-desert which would be a logistics nighmare for any enemy who wishes to attack us. They'd have to travel hundreds of miles through desert-like terrain with no infrastructure to attack us. We'd be holed up in mountains, and they'd be coming at us from a flat plain. It would be a hopeless exercise for them. If they wanted to break into our country they'd have to come more or less from the east only - and there we have plenty of mountain ranges to fight them to a standstill in.

When I looked at the population data and adjusted it downwards - allowing for our dropping numbers of whites - I was still very impressed with some numbers I saw. Ten to one is an absolutely worst-case scenario. And there are many practical reasons why we won't be facing such odds. Some of them are quite surprising - totally surprising and unexpected. But I'm keeping it all to myself.

We whites have quite a lot of good things going for us which aren't obvious at first.

So I'm sitting here with about half a dozen really juicy insights which would work well in our favour in a race war. These are just plain and simple facts of life and demographics which work heavily in our favour - over and above those we have discussed before. These are brand new realisations which hit me.

We're not as screwed as we may think we are. I thought I'd share the good news with you folks.

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home